MOLD911's Frequently Asked Questions
Read about some of our customers ask about Mold,
Mold Remediation, Certified Mold Inspection and Mold Testing
Is Mold Inspection neccesary? One of the frequently asked questions by concerned homeowners is whether mold inspection is necessary. When mold is left alone, mold can damage building materials and expose specific people, i.e. allergy sufferers to health risks such…Read More
Mold may be removed off non-porous materials through cleanups using simple cleansing agents like detergent and water, or by adding little bleach solution to the soap mixture. Surfaces like tiles, wallpaper and rugs which are either absorbent or porous should…Read More
Minimize Mold Outbreaks Controlling Moisture is the key to controlling mold. When water leaks or floods occur indoors – act quickly. Any initial water infiltration should be stopped and cleaned promptly. A prompt response (within 24-48 hours) and thorough clean-…Read More
Additional Mold Resources and Information
- MOLD911 Frequently Asked Questions
- Types of Mold We Detected Here is Tulsa, Ok
- Click Here for Tulsa's Department of Health offers an interesting read about Mold Remediation.
- Read the EPA Mold Information about Mold Cleanup in your Home.
- The EPA also offers information about Mold Cleanup for Schools and Commercial Properties.
- 8 tips to Cleaning up MOLD provided by the CDC
- CDC also provides Homeowner and Renters Guide to Mold Cleanup