Mold Inspection & Testing Services Tulsa, Ok
The Mold inspection process includes but is not necessarily limited to; reading any previous inspection or testing reports, gather information, perform a building moisture inspection, and develop a preliminary determination of whether or not there is a moisture problem that has resulted in mold growth.
Why Mold Testing is an important part of the Mold Inspection process?
Mold testing should be done only to make a particular determination, such as airborne spore concentration or identifying a particular species. MOLD911's Certified Mold Inspectors follows the recommendations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), the EPA and the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) guidelines.
What is a Mold Inspection?
A Visual Inspection of Your Property
The first step in MOLD911's Certified Mold Inspection process is to non-intrusively determine if mold is present by examining your home or business for signs of active water sources and or water intrusion problems. We may use a hygrometer, which detects humidity behind walls.Visible mold helps to determine the level of remediation necessary.
Intrusive observation is sometimes needed to assess the mold level. This includes moving furniture, lifting (or removing) carpets, checking behind wallpaper or paneling, checking ventilation ductwork and exposing wall cavities. Our Certified Mold Inspectors can recognize musty odors and will focus on areas where there are signs of active water sources or water intrusion problems.
Professional Mold Testing / Air Testing
Mold911's Standard Mold Test includes 3 samples. The goal is to compare the outdoor air sample to two indoor air samples. An independant lab will analyze the samples and report the mold species and concentration levels detected in your indoor air. If the levels of mold detected is normal, no further mold remediation is required. If the levels of mold are elevated we will be able to provide you information about mold remediation services.
How much does Mold Inspection cost?
Our standard Mold Inspection cost around $350.00. This includes
- The investigation into the water source causing mold to grow and location of mold.
- Mold testing - 3 air samples will be collected and sent to laboratory for analysis
- Approximately 45 minutes to complete
- Extra charges for additional samples
3 main factors that lead to Mold outbreaks:
water (moisture), food and high humidity
Active Water Sources
- High Humidity
- HVAC Condensation
- Roof leaks
- Leaky pipes
- Water Damage
Food Source (Cellulose Materials)
- Cellulose Materials
- Flooding issues
- Grading issues
- Drainage issues
- Cracks in foundation or exterior walls
Easy to Understand
Mold Lab Analysis Report
The Mold lab analysis report is an important document that you can use to present homeowners, renters, landlords, tenants, realtors, potential homebuyers and employees with to assure them, that the air quality meets normal conditions.
Lab Report below Indicates PROBLEM detected Elevated Levels of Toxic Mold
- Comprehesive & detailed lab report explains the elevated levels and types of mold detected
- Our easy to understand mold assessment report is based on our Mold Inspection and Lab findings
- We also provide information about Mold remediation
Common areas where Mold is found
- Crawl spaces
- Wall cavities
- Exposed foundation walls
- Bathroom / kitchen walls
- Windows and window sills
- Air conditioning and heating vents
- HVAC closets
- Fireplace and/or chimneys
MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES
Now that we've identified the water source and confirmed that MOLD levels are elevated, it's time to read about Mold Remediation.
Mold Inspection Services
for Residential, Commercial and REO Properties
Residential Mold Inspections for
- Multi-Family Homes
- Town Homes
- New Construction
Commercial Mold Inspections for
- Government Offices
- Municipal Buildings
- Daycare Centers
- Recreatioonal Facilities
- Nurssing Homes
- Retail Stores
REO Property Mold Inspection
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Testing
Additional Mold Resources and Information
- MOLD911 Frequently Asked Questions
- Click Here for Tulsa's Department of Health offers an interesting read about Mold Remediation.
- Read theEPA Mold Information about Mold Cleanup in your Home.
- The EPA also offers information about Mold Cleanup for Schools and Commercial Properties.
- 8 tips to Cleaning up MOLD provided by the CDC
- CDC also provides Homeowner and Renters Guide to Mold Cleanup
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
10:30 am - 6:00 pm