Frequent exposure to mold in indoor areas is not so much of a health concern. But there are people whose sensitivity to mold often makes them exhibit mold symptoms like skin and eye irritation, wheezes and nasal stuffiness due to mold exposure. Others may show more serious reaction to mold exposure. Such harsh reactions could be found among workers like laborers in sewage recycle plants that are exposed to constant mold areas. Serious allergies could be short breath and fever. People suffering from chronic lung diseases are always at higher risks of getting infected with fungus.
If you have health concerns you should immediately contact your doctor.