Mold may be removed off non-porous materials through cleanups using simple cleansing agents like detergent and water, or by adding little bleach solution to the soap mixture. Surfaces like tiles, wallpaper and rugs which are either absorbent or porous should be disposed off once they become moldy. If the mold exposure is in large amounts and could make the cleanup process a bit complicated for you, contacting Mold911 918-770-4888 is the best option. There is no alternative to a clean and dry area because there could still be some allergies to remnants of dead mold and fungi contamination which keep recurring with constant flow of moisture.