MOLD911's Frequently Asked Questions
Read about some of our customers ask about Mold,
Mold Remediation, Certified Mold Inspection and Mold Testing
Is Mold Inspection neccesary? One of the frequently asked questions by concerned homeowners is whether mold inspection is necessary. When mold is left alone, mold can damage building materials and expose specific people, i.e. allergy sufferers to health risks such…Read More
How does mold get in the indoor environment? and how do they grow? Mold spores can be found in almost every environment as they could enter homes through open vents, ducts, doors, windows, and even through air conditioning systems during…Read More
Mold may be removed off non-porous materials through cleanups using simple cleansing agents like detergent and water, or by adding little bleach solution to the soap mixture. Surfaces like tiles, wallpaper and rugs which are either absorbent or porous should…Read More
Additional Mold Resources and Information
- MOLD911 Frequently Asked Questions
- Click Here for Tulsa's Department of Health offers an interesting read about Mold Remediation.
- Read theEPA Mold Information about Mold Cleanup in your Home.
- The EPA also offers information about Mold Cleanup for Schools and Commercial Properties.
- 8 tips to Cleaning up MOLD provided by the CDC
- CDC also provides Homeowner and Renters Guide to Mold Cleanup