Locally Owned Mold Remediation Company in Tulsa, Ok - Mold911
In general our Mold Inspection objectives are:
- Investigate and determine the causes of the mold issues,
- Mold Air Testing to identify mold type, toxicity and airborne concentration,
- If necessary, to provide a mold removal assessment report.
Mold Remediation objectives are:
- Contain, remediate, clean and sanitize mold from all affected areas,
- Seal the affected areas to prevent further Mold outbreaks,
- Restoring the air quality in your home or business
Not only do we offer Affordable Mold Remediation Services but we also educate our customers about what mold is, what causes Mold outbreaks, and potential health risks. Rest assure, you can rely on Mold911 to only give you accurate mold evaluations and mold lab results.
Our customers love our reliability and validity and we provide industry best
Mold911 goes above and beyond to make sure our customers are well informed, happy and feel relieved to be in a safer and healthier environment.
and we get back to you shortly.
Our Certified Mold Inspectors investigates moisture issues (i.e. poor ventilation, on-going leaks, recent water damage, drainage issues) causing the Mold outbreak. We create the scope of work and extent of the mold damage. Includes Mold Testing.
Call For Free Mold Consultation
Do you have mold issues, talk with and find answers from our Mold Removal Experts. Experiencd with helping Homeowners, Commercial Building Tenants, Home Buyers, Home Sellers, Real Estate Agents, and others. Consultation is Free. Guarantee Lowest Prices Around. Call Mold911 Today 918-770-4888.
Free Mold Removal Estimates
If you previously had a Mold Inspection and Mold Testing with a Mold Analysis & Assessment Report done by another company, we can provide you with a Free Estimate for Mold Remediation. Email the documents to [email protected] and we will call you back shortly.
Enviro-Friendly Mold Cleansers and Sealants
Safe for Elderly, Adults, Children and Pets. All the products we use are Enviro-Friendly Cleaners using EPA 25(b) safe ingredients 25(b) according to EPA’s (Environmental Protection Agency) federal insecticide, fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) under minimum risk exemption regulation in 40 CFR 152.25(f).
Water Damage Restoration
Experienced Mold Remediation for emergency water damage / flooding, high humidity, contaminated HVAC, crawlspaces, attics, residential and commercial properties.
Visible Mold? Recent Water Damage? Musty Odors? Health Concerns?
Residential Mold Remediation
- REO Properties
- Multi-Family Homes
- Rental Homes
- Town Homes
- New Construction
Commercial Mold Remediation
- Government Offices
- Municipal Buildings
- Daycare Centers
- Recreatioonal Facilities
- Nurssing Homes
- Retail Stores
"...Mitch called me back the next day to tell me that the physical test in our child's room had come back positive for a potentially dangerous type of mold and that the air samples had shown the same. He emailed the results from the lab to me for me to review. It was not entirely surprising due to the fact that we had a pipe break in that area recently. Mitch gave me a breakdown of the work that would be needed to fix the problem. We hired Mitch and his crew to perform the remediation. they were very polite and did an excellent job. Taking down drywall and tile can be very messy, but his team were very clean and left the area ready for new walls. Very good experience!"
Additional Mold Resources and Information
- MOLD911 Frequently Asked Questions
- Types of Mold We Detected Here is Tulsa, Ok
- Click Here for Tulsa's Department of Health offers an interesting read about Mold Remediation.
- Read the EPA Mold Information about Mold Cleanup in your Home.
- The EPA also offers information about Mold Cleanup for Schools and Commercial Properties.
- 8 tips to Cleaning up MOLD provided by the CDC
- CDC also provides Homeowner and Renters Guide to Mold Cleanup